Wednesday, September 1, 2010

NQR (not quilting related) but how cool is this!

I am not a fan of spiders, but as long as they aren't in my face I let them be.
If they get in my face I freak...it is a strange relationship.

Last year I was amazed by a web high above my back door (I am short  :))
and the lack of flies getting into the house....no screen door here. Charlotte '09
is no longer above the back door but,  this year, I found this spider's
tunnel home at my back door, where I have a flower garden and rock collection
and a few other odds and ends.

Back door home for Charlotte's friend.

Close up of Spidey's Place.


Is it not  interesting?  Imagine if Alice fell down the spider hole
Argh I am freaking myself out here :)

Happy Wednesday!
gudrun

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you.