Sunday, March 25, 2012

And the Winner Is....

So I went to the 'random number generator.org, put in the number of comments and voila the name next to said number of the day is Linda W.  in Surrey, B. C.
Linda was notified, has sent me her postal address. And that's another Blog Party.
I appreciate all the comments, I hope those who have decided to follow along with the blog are also
nervey enough to comment now and again.
 Well,  Linda I am not the fastest one off the block but never fear, I hold to my promises.  I usually manage to get to the Post Office once a week....sometimes this week the package will leave Ontario for points west.  I lived in North Delta for a few years, so I am kinda sending this to my old stompin grounds.   (grin)
Happy Sunday,
gudrun

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you.