Friday, October 15, 2010

House Keeping

Housekeeping translates to house cleaning for a lot of that 'keeping', does it not?
I have a young capable male hanging his hat here, and he was put to work, on Tuesday
after a long lazy Thanksgiving weekend... and he was efficient.

The carpets have been shampooed, which means the furniture was all cleared off,
(I got the pleasure of cleaning all the klinkerlitz.)  and moved away from the walls.
Which meant the woodwork was available ?? for cleaning, as was the furniture??
Boy does it look polished in here. Now for some window cleaning before cold and
grey sets in....nothing more depressing then looking at miserable weather through
skunked up windows.

And just when I thought I had a handle on all the cleaning. I noticed something else that
requires attention and this looks like the best method. Check it out :))

Hope it doesn't die when I do this.
gudrun

1 comment:

  1. Great colour photos of the valley.

    May I borrow your "capable male" to get my place ready for winter?

    Z

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you.