Sunday, November 15, 2009

Funky Brown Quilt

Okay I confess, I don't care for brown fabrics. I like the colour brown
it has its place....wood, dirt, dogs, and chocolate. But brown fabric has
never inspired me. So, this quilt was a lovely surprise, for me.
It has a very friendly and relaxing feel to it...just perfect for
the young lady it was made for.



The back is the same solid brown, I used a paisley pantograph and a Poly Neon Variegated Madeira thread.
Forgot to take a picture of the back..sigh. Trust me it looks good :)





I have lots of quilts to get finished on the long arm, in the next few days so watch for the pictures.

Happy Monday folks!
Gudrun

1 comment:

  1. mmmm, definitely an acquired taste, brown and bright, eh! It is the IN thing though, and it is growing on me too. Love your quilting.
    Beate

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you.