Thursday, February 26, 2009

I sure missed quilting.

Yesterday I did a Happy Dance!
I enjoy my work, and yesterday I was back at it.
The Edge Rider wheels were installed, and I did a small
charity quilt to test the new wheels. A noticeable improvement
in machine handling. I am glad I made the switch, instead of
merely replacing the broken wheel. Replacing the wheels wasn't
difficult, just frustrating :) my anticipation level was high, and
patience level low. Not a great combination for "mechanical stuff".

I am not quilting today however, as I invited a group of quilters for
lunch. Last weeks hard work (housework) needs to be shown, it
isn't often that the place looks this good. Hopefully no one will
have the need to visit the studio, it took a beating yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you.