Saturday, February 9, 2019

Owls in the Bed Room



     I spent a lovely couple of mornings making Owl panels into pillow covers.  They fit an average size bed pillow.
Around here we have numerous pillows that are no longer in circulation so this was a nice revival for them, well, two of them. The other two covers will reside in my gift bin.
      I used decorative stitches on the edges of the openings, and made them with enclosed seams. Because I can and because I am learning about decorative stitches and stabalizers. I used well aged office paper, a little heavier than  printer paper.  Remember typewriters? The paper tore away readily, and was readily available two important reasons for using it and not buying another product to do the job.

Happy Saturday,
Gudrun

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you.