Friday, June 17, 2011

The Iris Show

Small Siberian Iris fore ground

One of Three Original Iris plantings 1999

Recent addition 
I planted some more yellow and blue together and now have this pretty combination....there are also rusty
coloured ones, but not near this grouping.  I have no knowledge about cross pollination, and because I sometimes have 'plants' given to me, perhaps this was one that has just know favoured us with a blossom.


It is a wonderful show this year, puts a smile on my face every time I look at them.
I missed taking pictures of the orange poppies this year, they don't do well in the wind, but there are a few pink ones still blooming.

I hope these make you smile too.



                                                                                                          


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the flower show. I love all kinds of flowers and yes they did put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you.