Monday, November 14, 2011

I call it yummy......William Morris Prints

I had the pleasure of quilting an original design using William Morris prints. This was very enjoyable to quilt.... though doing a pantograph,  keeps me at the back of the machine.  Long armers know this means one doesn't have as intimate a relationship with the fabrics :(   When I work from the front I can really look at the fabric (So know you know my secret !)    Who likes  Wm. Morris prints.....me!


I am also looking forward to quilting a little Kaffee Fassett does W. Morris number hanging on my to do wall. It too is a yummy piece.
Happy Monday and Happy Quilting,
gudrun

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful fabrics! I know what you mean about using pantos, it does take you away from the feeling the fabric as you quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you take pride in what you write. This makes you stand way out from many other writers that push poorly written content.
    fabric tablecloths

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you.