Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Quilting a 36 patch

The season is the reason I have been absent from the blogosphere :)) I am having
a wonderful summer. I try to spend as much of it outside as possible, and on vacation
as much as I can get away.  I spent two weeks visiting a friend, a couple of weekends
on Georgian Bay sailing, have had friends for weekends and just have not had
time for media. ( Except for the radio.)  I am back, the season is winding down...work waited only
a little while.
 Look at this delight.

I like scrappy and this is great pattern for scraps.  The 9 patch blocks are 3.5" .  This lovely 4x9 patch,  uses a solid soft beige in the plain blocks. The result is surprisingly restful.

 I am off to do a little more gardening, it's perennial dividing and conquering time on southern Georgian Bay.
Happy Sunny Tuesday,
gudrun


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you.